agneepath scheme recruitment 2022 | agneepath recruitment scheme 2022

Join Whatsapp Group

Join Telegram Group

Indian Army Agniveer TOD Recruitment 2022

(Ministry of Defence, India)

Post Name – Agneepath Agniveer Scheme 2022


• Scheme Announced –14 June 2022

• Notification Date –18 June 2022

• Starting Date –July 2022 Onward

• Last Date –Available Soon

• Fee Payment Last Date (Online / Offline) –Available Soon

• Tentative Exam Date –Available Soon


• Available Soon


All Over India


Minimum –17.5 Years

Maximum –23 Years

Age Relaxation –As per rules

 Number of post – 46,000+ Posts

Vacancy Details for Delhi Police Head Constable Online Form 2022 :

Important Information –As per the latest updates from the official, Ministry of Defence, India are going to release the official notification for the Armed Forces Recruitment 2022 Through Agneepath Scheme very soon. For which the recruitment of soldiers (Jawans) in the Army, Sailors in the Navy and Airmen in the Air Force, those recruitments will now be conducted under this scheme. The soldiers who will be recruited will be named Agniveer. After 4 years, 75 percent of the soldiers will be sent home The remaining 25 percent Agniveers will be appointed as permanent jawans. Its process will be decided in which ‘Agniveer’ will apply to be permanent.

According to the media updates, Online registration process for Agneepath Agniveer TOD Recruitment 2022 will commenced somewhere from 25 June 2022. Tentatively, near about 46,000+ vacancies will be issued in the Agneepath Agniveer Recruitment 2022 for Tour Of Duty (Male / Female) Posts. Candidates must check the complete details for Agneepath Agniveer TOD Online Form 2022 which has given below.

Post Name –Agneepath Agniveer Scheme 2022

Forces Wise Vacancy Details –

Indian Air Force –3,500 Posts

Indian Army –40,000 Posts

Indian Navy –2,500 Posts

Category Wise Vacancy Details –

Total Number of Posts –46,000+ Posts

General –Available Soon

EWS –Available Soon

OBC –Available Soon

SC –Available Soon

ST –Available Soon

Pay Scale (Salary Scheme) for Agneepath Agniveer TOD Recruitment 2022 –Every Agniveer will get 30 thousand months salary in the first year of recruitment. After that, Agniveer’s salary will increase to 33 thousand in the second year, 36.5 thousand in the third year and 40 thousand rupees in the fourth year. However, 30-30 percent will be deducted every year for the retirement package from their salary & it will be deposited in the Agniveer Corps Fund. On the other hand, Government will also put the same amount (deducted amount) in this fund. The Salary Scheme (figure) can also be viewed from the table mentioned below :

agneepath recruitment scheme 2022

Opportunities For Women in Agneepath Agniveer TOD Recruitment 2022 –In Indian Army, however, only men will get a chance to recruit. While for The Air Force and Navy have announced that under this scheme, female candidate will also be recruited as Agniveers.

Educational Qualification for Agneepath Agniveer TOD Recruitment 2022 –Candidates who have Passed Class 10th, High School ExaminationORhave passed Class 12th (Intermediate) Exam form any recognized board will be eligible for this recruitment.

Note : Students are requested to read the Official Notification carefully before filling their form and only then fill their form.

Physical Standards for Agneepath Agniveer TOD Recruitment 2022 (Tentatively) –

Height :

Male – 165 cms

Female (ST) – 157 cms

Chest :

Male – 78 – 82 cms

Race :

Male – 1600 Meter in 7 Minutes

Female – 800 Meter in 5 Minutes

Long Jump :

Male – 12 Feet 6 Inch

Female – 9 Feet

High Jump :

Male – 3 Feet 6 Inch

Female – 3 Feet

How to Apply for Agneepath Agniveer TOD Recruitment 2022 –Candidates can apply through link provided below or they can also apply through official site of the MoD before theLast Date.

Requisites of Online Application –

Scanned Color Passport Size Photograph in JPEG Format (20KB to 50KB)

Scanned Signature in JPEG Format (20KB to 50KB)

*Candidates are suggested to read the official notification before applying for the particular post.

Mode of Selection for Agneepath Agniveer TOD Recruitment 2022 –Selection will be based on-:

Online / Offline Examination

Physical Standard Test

Official website

Click Here

1 thought on “agneepath scheme recruitment 2022 | agneepath recruitment scheme 2022”

Leave a Comment